martes, 16 de marzo de 2010

Blogger David Farley17: 30 15/03/2010, David Farley, supercar

Blogger David Farley17: 30 15/03/2010, David Farley, supercar
Filed under: Asia, Europe, North America, South America, Vietnam, Czech Republic, Italy, USA, Bolivia, About The Bloggers

1. Where was the photo taken: La Torre, a great restaurant in Viterbo, about an hour north of Rome. The guy to my left is Paul Steffen, 87-year-old American dancer, at the same time, it was quite famous in Italy for his choreography. Those who have read my book, an irreverent curiosity, should be familiar with it. The picture was taken by Pancho Garrison, another good friend and Calcata character that has a considerable presence in my book.

2. Where do you live now: New York City

3. Scariest airline flight, a "retired" Aeroflot plane that was chartered by a tour operator. I flew from Prague to the Black Sea coast in Bulgaria.

4. Favorite city / country / place: People ask me this question all the time and the response changes depending on where I have traveled recently and my mood. I lived in Prague for a few years and was close to the city long after I left. I have also lived in a village near Rome called Calcata and still have a deep affection for the capital, both Italian and Calcata. I was recently in Vietnam and returned home, hoping that I can spend more time in the future.

5. Most remote corners of the world have visited: I am very well traveled. I was recently in La Paz, 13,000 feet high in the Andes and altitude sickness with a weight for me, as if a truck-sized rock on top of me, I felt I had entered a completely different and very remote dimension.

6. Guide Favorite series: It depends. Often I just choose to gather information through my own travel articles, news and magazine articles, and information from friends of friends living in the destination. When I use a guide who tend to gravitate towards the waiting time while the series.


Continue reading Blogger David Farley

Blogger David Farley originally appeared on Gadling on Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:30:00 EST. Please see our terms of use of feed.

Permalink | Email this | Comments

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.